TGIF! Here are some of our favorite articles and videos from this past week:
1. DeAndre Jordan’s monster dunk.
2. This article from Men’s Fitness has some great ideas for healthy(ish) March Madness snacks: http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/march-madness-snack-swaps
3. If you want to try yoga but don’t want to look completely out of place at your first class, this article has you covered! http://www.wellandgoodnyc.com/2013/03/14/5-need-to-know-poses-for-yoga-newbies/
4. “42” and Dr. Frank Jobe will be honored at the Awards Presentation at Hall of Fame Weekend in Cooperstown in July. Read more here: http://baseballhall.org/news/press-releases/baseball-hall-fame-recognize-feature-film-%2742%27-alongside-dr-frank-jobe-during
5. Had to include the Cleveland Indians’ version of the Harlem Shake!
Bonus: This article isn’t from this week (or even this year!) but it’s a great read for anyone interested in baseball. Have any of you read A Glove of Their Own? http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120625&content_id=33931556&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb
What would you add to the list?